terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Oh, you CAN'T stop the beat!



E foi há uns 4 anos que eu me apresentei em alguns lugares com esta mesma música e quase a mesma coreografia.
Ainda me lembro da coreografia, por incrível que pareça....
E ainda por cima... Ainda me lembro da música...

So if you don't like the way I look, well... I just don't give a damn!
'Cause the world keeps spinning round and round, and My heart's keeping time to the speed of sound!
I was lost 'til I heard the drums Then I found my way!


Um dia.... Ah sim, um dia eu ainda vou realizar este sonho....


Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the sun in the sky
You can wonder if you wanna
But i never ask why
And if you try to hold me down
I'm gonna spit in your eye and say
That you cant stop the beat!



No.... you Can't...

Nenhum comentário: